ML Post Slider
ML Post Slider is a widget designed to display your special posts type in any widget area. It use JQuery and Cycle library. This provides stable and professional working in any kind of web browser.
Why use ML Post Slider? In Internet is many other sliders.
Answer is simple. Which this slider you can create flexible sliders. From now you have full control how looks any slide in your web site.
I want ML Post Slider!
If You want ML Post Slider, download it from this site (download button below) or goto official plugins site for WordPress (click!).
How use ML Post Slider?
- First of all you have to download ML Post Slider from this site or from official WordPress plugins site.
- Install and activate plugin in your WordPress site.
How it work:
- First of all you have to create a ML Post Slider category. Go to ML Post Slider page
and create any new slides category, for example:
- Next, create slides which you want display in slider. How you do it is up to you You can create everythink what You want, insert YouTube movies, use CSS styles, do your own background images, etc. To create slide click on “Add new” in ML Pos Slider menu. Create slide and remember – choose “Slides category”. You can choose more than one category, with this you can display one post in many sliders.
- Now go to Appearance->Widgets. In “Available Widgets” you see new widget: drop down it to widget area which you want.
- Configuration of widget is very simple. Look below:Following sequence:
- first select Slider category (here is “My slider”)
- enter width and height of slider block
- select “Delay” – this is frequency which sliders will switch
- choose swith effect, in this version we have 4 different effects
- at last choose navigation arrows in bottom slider you want on or off.
Insert YouTube video in to slide:
It is simple! All what have to do is go to YouTube, search movie which you want insert in posts. Now, below movie screen click “Sheare” and next click “Embed”. You see a some code. All what now you do is copy and paste this code in to slide content. This is all! A
Insert GoogleMaps in to slide:
First of all find localization in GoogleMaps. Next click “string” (mark on photo below) and copy right code and paste it in to slide.